Saturday, October 11, 2008

Adcsmfdlcvnsfdlcsivnwelnvwelknv wlejrvnwelvnwe

So I'm really annoyed with this guy I like. And yes it's the same guy from my previous posts. But anyways he's just dwlfkeklmev;kn! It's like I can't even describe it. I hate him, I like like, I'm happy for him, I pitty him. It's like I can't even describe what I feel about him sometimes. Ugh. It makes me mad. But I can't help but like him. Which sucks because it'll never happen between us. And one of my friends helped me realized that. My friend said that it'll never happen cuz the guy I like is inlove with his girlfriend. And of course I'm upset about the reality but I guess I thank my friend for pointing out the truth instead of telling me the lie that it may happen someday like all of my other friends do. Well I guess I just give up in trying. I'm gonna stop looking desperate for a boyfriend. Ugh just venting again.

Feel free to comment.

No comments: